These are some of my favorite shots of Halifax. Every time I visit I find the opportunity to take pictures and of course my favorite place is the waterfront. Not a season goes by that I don't have the chance to take wonderful pictures of the waterfront with my Olympus gear. Lately my camera of choice has been the Olympus EPL-2 combined with the 45mm f1.8; a wonderful lens, sharp and just the right focal distance to capture impromptu shots especially of people. Of course, time of day is essential and these 4 shots were taken towards the end of the day when the light casts interesting oranges and reds, my favorite time of the day for shooting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes