9.9 Mercury

One of my acquisitions last summer was an outboard motor for the summer cottage. Now, an outboard is a nice thing to have in a fresh water lake. It allows you to fish, go for a little tour, visit the neighbors and generally have a little fun.

I picked up a 9.9 Mercury Outboard for what I thought was a pretty decent price and I really enjoyed having it for the summer season (2012) at the lake. I think that there are a lot of other really good brands out there but I had a 5hp Mercury in the past and it has been a faithful companion so I had no trouble moving up to a 9.9hp Mercury motor. Anyway, I plan to do a little fishing this summer and having a fast boat is not such a bad thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes