Forestville Mantel Clock

The first clock pictured here is an Arthur Pequegnat Regulator #1. I would love to have this clock but the price of admission is high at around $5000. Not something I can afford at this point in time. This clock is remarkably similar to the Seth Thomas #2 Regulator of which thousands were made and which can be had for much cheaper, even a well preserved copy. I am on the hunt!

The second photo is  a Forestville clock. I do not know the model number as there is no label on the clock. My guess is that the clock was made around the late sixties or early seventies. We located this clock in Gananoque Ontario. It is excellent condition though minus the label and is often referred to as a "Bim-Bam" clock because is has three chime rods and two hammers.
We have added the Forestville to our collection at home and we are happy with our purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes