My other blog about clocks

Mauthe Horse Crown Wall Clock
Some time ago  I decided to focus my clock hobby on a separate blog which can be found here. I felt  that I needed to spend more time explaining why I collect clocks and I wanted to explain my journey towards the repair and restoration on my clocks, so, a dedicated blog was the best way.

For example, above is my latest acquisition, an 1895 Mauthe Wall clock that I picked up not 45 minutes from where I live. More about that clock and many others can be found at https://ronaldjoiner.wordpress.com/

You will continue to see postings on this blog but I will concentrate on my other varied interests. I will continue to post things that intrigue me and of course I will chronicle my travels around Canada and the world.

Thanks for stopping by and take the time to visit my other blog, If you have even a fleeting interest in antique clocks you will find it to be quite informative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes